Rustic Elegance in the American Tradition
The Farm Bureau Exposition Center is located minutes from Nashville’s International Airport and is the ideal setting for experiencing Wilson County’s welcoming and rejuvenating energy. Full of sunlight and natural wood elements, with state-of-the-art audio-visual, voice, and data technology and diverse functionality, the Exposition Center’s modern design references Wilson County’s distinctly American heritage. The center features a broad array of services perfectly suited to conferences, trade shows, and sporting and entertainment events as well as amenities certain to make any event a perennial guest favorite.
The Exposition Center features more than 78,000 square feet of flexible space, including 45,000 square feet of main exhibit space and two large multi-purpose rooms that can subdivided into four breakout rooms.
- Conveniently located right off I-40, minutes from the Nashville International Airport
- Capable of hosting multiple simultaneous activities and events
- Main Exhibit Hall can accommodate more than 250 10’ x 10’ trade show booths
- Concert seating for up to 3,000 can accommodate major acts in an intimate setting
- Ample, adjacent parking is complimentary, with the option to collect additional revenue by charging
- Attached locker rooms provide convenient athlete accommodations for sporting events