Full-service event production, beautiful surroundings, flexibility of space, myriad build-out options, easy access to area attractions, and cost-effectiveness combine to make The Farm Bureau Expo Center the large event venue of choice in Middle Tennessee.
The center is located within 650 miles of 75% of major U.S. markets, making it an easy, fun, and desirable destination. With convenient interstate access, mass transit into Nashville via the Music City Star commuter train, 2,700+ hotel rooms currently available, and a total of 3,500 hotel rooms available by 2020, Wilson County is a natural choice for multi-purpose trade and leisure gatherings.
And as a publically-owned property, the Center has the backing of Wilson County Tourism Department resources to help manage and market events, for your most successful and profitable affair yet!
Capable of hosting multiple, simultaneous events, the center offers versatile, valuable amenities to create seamless experiences for guests:
- Tradeshow capacity for 250+ vendor booths
- Plentiful parking, available as a complimentary perk or as a revenue generator
- Athlete locker rooms for sporting events
- Over 1,000 RV camp sites, plus over 1,000 primitive camp sites
- Multiple meeting rooms
- Multiple permanent stages
- Conveniently located right off I-40, minutes from the Nashville International Airport
- Outdoor concert seating for audiences of over 3,000
- Farm Bureau Expo - Handbook - View
- Farm Bureau Expo - Event Security - View
- Farm Bureau Expo - Catering Partners - View
- South Hall - Banquet - View
- South Hall - Tradeshow - View
- Expo Main Hall - Banquet - View
Expo Main Hall - Concert - View
- Expo Main Hall - Graduation - View
- South Hall - Concert - View
- Ward Ag Center Map - View
- Expo Main Hall - Tradeshow - View
- Farm Bureau Expo layout - View